Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pretty Blocked

I can not believe its my first post ever and I do not know what to write about. When doing a little read up on other blogs I was in awe at how it seemed so effortless for some writers to write the 'about me' part. What about me? I am a 27 year old woman. I live in the dusty city Gaborone ( Botswana, Southern Africa, Africa...still don't know where?). I say dusty but I really mean dead. There is never really much to do, but we get by.

So that's where my blog begins. A look into my life and what I do everyday (if I can get myself to actually write something EVERYDAY). I'm a mother to a handsome 4 year old. I enjoy a good night out, mostly with my boyfriend, who seems as interested in good food as I am. He also seems to enjoy a good drink, as do most of my friends, I'm not too sure where I lost my dancing shoes but I have been known to 'cut a rug'. I love cooking, I dabble in gardening. Fashion. Thats just me. I am Pretty Curious how this will go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment